LEADERSTALKS 2019: PROPOSAL SUBMISSION NOW OPEN!
LeadersTalks are impactful sessions hosted by a partner focusing on forward-looking discussions.
LeadersTalks are the place where every Conversationist has the opportunity to contribute with personal ideas and experience. With the participation of a group of 20-40 Conversationists, they run for 60 to 90 minutes and happen simultaneously each day during the Women Leaders Global Forum.
WLGF has just started gathering proposals. Are you interested in submitting an idea and hold a LeadersTalk at the WLGF 2019?
Here are some guidelines:
- Proposals for LeadersTalks will be accepted from May 1st until September the 1st, 2019.
- Applications to hold a LeadersTalks will be considered from governments, not for profit organisations, universities, think tanks and WLGF corporate partners.
- Individuals may not submit proposals without institutional affiliation / support.
- Proposals must indicate the session topic's relevance to the Women Leaders Global Forum theme “Innovation” and how it contributes to enhanced knowledge, discussion or awareness of the topic.
- Diversity among speaker backgrounds and perspectives, affiliations and nationality are greatly encouraged.
Send your proposals to: firstname.lastname@example.org